1. Most people are in search of a community of like-minded souls they can engage with.
2. Most people value a set of principles they can adhere to and be proud of.
3. Most people are looking for an inspirational source of guidance.
4. Most people want to absorb content that allows them to reflect on their ambition and person identity.
5. Most people want to be a part of something worth celebrating.
1. Presenting an authentic and thought-provoking perspective on life through creatively curated content.
2. Establishing an online community where our audiences can share and build on their experiences.
3. Offering digital apps, products and experiences that compliment our audience's path to "getting good."
What does it mean?
It's probably more useful to mention what it DOESN'T mean. It doesn't mean making an attempt at "perfect." It doesn't mean reaching a certain level of financial success. It doesn't mean swinging for a fabricated ideal of "greatness." It doesn't mean reaching some level of spiritual bliss where all stress and worry goes away. It doesn't mean getting everything we want. It doesn't mean having all the answers.
"Getting good at being human" is about finding a process (a rhythm) that allows us to address the realities and difficulties of life, and coming out the other end with our positivity and peace of mind in tact. It's about falling in love with the idea of improvement, and realizing that journey never ends. It's about developing our confidence (guts), personal and professional vision, and self-composure. It's about having a desire to find out who we really are at the core, and living in that truth without watering it down for the world. Lastly, its about finding ways to take that goodness, and resonate in it so that we can pass it on to others.